The CYP PU-1106TX Transmitter allows you to extend HDMI signals over Twin CAT6 cabling infrastructure and use your existing Remote Control to control your source device with the included IR Blaster.
The PU-1106TX is specifically designed to be used with the PU-1106RX Receiver.
- v1.3 HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 compliant.
- v1.3 HDMI over CAT6 Transmitter with IR Blaster
- Resolutions supported : HDTV – 480i to 1080p plus 1080p24fps.
- Resolutions supported : PC – VGA to WXGA
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM.
- Compatible with CAT-5E and CAT-6 cables. CAT-6 is recommended for better performance
- Supports CEC functions & IR Receiver
- Supports ‘Deep Colour’ : 10 & 12 bit
- Equalises and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting to ensure optimum signal quality.
- Supports xvYCC.
- Supports 3D signals.
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Outputs||2x RJ45 [1x HDMI & Propriety Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||80mm [W] x 100mm [D] x 30mm [H]|