The CYP PU-1106RX Receiver allows you to extend HDMI signals up to 40m over Twin CAT6 cabling infrastructure and use your existing Remote Control to control your source device with the included IR Receiver.
The CYP PU-1106RX is specifically designed to be used with the PU-1106TX Transmitters.
- v1.3 HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 compliant.
- v1.3 HDMI over CAT5e/6 Receiver with IR Receiver
- Resolutions supported : HDTV – 480i to 1080p plus 1080p24fps.
- Resolutions supported : PC – VGA to WXGA
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM.
- Compatible with CAT-5E and CAT-6 cables. CAT-6 is recommended for better performance
- Supports CEC functions & IR Receiver
- Supports ‘Deep Colour’ : 10 & 12 bit
- Equalises and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting to ensure optimum signal quality.
- Supports xvYCC.
- Supports 3D signals.
|Inputs||2x RJ45 [1x HDMI & Propriety Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions||77mm [W] x 73mm [D] x 30mm [H]|