The Reference Klipsch R-110SW subwoofer is a must have addition to your home audio entertainment. Ideal for high performance systems, this subwoofer provides clean, deep bass, letting you hear and feel your music and movies.
- 10″ spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 450 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology.
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 16.3″ H x 14.75″ W x 15.8″ D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
SPUN COPPER FRONT-FIRING CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
FRONT-FIRING SLOT PORT WITH EXCLUSIVE INTERNAL FLARE TECHNOLOGY
Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
LOW PASS CROSSOVER AND VARIABLE PHASE CONTROL
Allows you to tune the Klipsch R-110SW to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass.
LINE LEVEL / LFE RCA INPUTS
Ensure compatibility with old and new receivers.
WA-2 WIRELESS SUBWOOFER KIT CAPABLE
Allows for completely wireless connection of one or multiple subwoofers for easy placement anywhere in your room.
MDF CABINETS WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER FINISH
Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
FRONT-MOUNTED LED POWER INDICATOR
Easy to ready, elegant power indication.
1/2 WATT STANDBY MODE
Exceptional efficiency on or off.
Incredible acoustic decoupling feature that allows you to hear the subwoofer, not the room.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE
This woven cloth material adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.